HP Deskjet 2652 Wireless Setup
HP Deskjet is a widely used printing device which performs multiple functions including Copy and scan. This all-in-one inkjet printer is compatible with both windows as well as MAC software and that is why it is so hugely popular. This printer’s multi-functionality and excellent speed is what makes it a good addition for both your home and office. One of the best feature of this printer is its wireless connectivity which enables you to use it from any corner of the home. The wireless setup even enables the user to connect it to multiple devices and switch as per the needs. It connects to the WI-FI and the PC without a wire and that makes it so portable and compatible to use. It can be connected to any Windows or IOS device and provides superior quality prints at a very high speed.
Now, we are going to share this guide with you in which we are going to discuss the process of HP Deskjet 2652 wifi setup:
Let’s begin with unboxing the product. Take out the printer and remove all the extra protection that comes with it. For better safety of the printer it is sailed with multiple layers of tapes so remove that and then begin the setup process.
Now, you have to options, either you can connect the printer to your PC with a wire or you can go for wireless connectivity. The best part is the Printer is compatible with both the Windows and IOS software and the process to connect also remains the same.
Let us begin with connecting the printer to the wireless network.
- Below, we have discussed the steps for setup hp deskjet 2652 for connecting the printer to Windows:
Keep a note of internet wireless connection name and its corresponding password. Now, it is important to note that all three devices, computer, printer, and the router must be connected to the same wireless network.
Now, if you are going for wireless setup you must plug out the USB and Ethernet Cable from the printer and Change the existing wired setup on your HP Printer to the wireless settings.
- Now, turn on the PC and go to settings.
- Then select utility menu and choose ‘Printer Setup and Software Selection’.
- Select ‘Connect a New Printer’ option or you can even ‘Convert A USB connected printer to the Wireless’.
- On the display screen of the printer, press the ‘Wireless’ icon and open the Wireless Settings.
- Now, select HP Deskjet 2652 wireless setup wizard and follow the onscreen instructions.
- Now, Install and download hp deskjet 2652 software.
- Once that is done select the firmware and driver and update them and the setup process will begin immediately.