Printer won't print from computer
Have you got the latest printer for your home or office space? Well, then great as now you will be able to do all kinds of prints and documents yourself. However, with a new purchase comes the task of installation and setup. The process though is simple and in just a few steps you will be done. The first step of which requires you to add printer to computer with which it is going to stay connected.
Now, let us begin the process. For that you will first need to unpack the printer and place it somewhere close to the computer. Before you start just make sure that all the wires are in the right place and there is no external connectivity issue.
How to add Printer to Computer?
Adding printer to the computer only through wires is not enough. Basically, you need to tell the software that there is an external device connected to the system with which you will be sharing the data. For that you need to add the printer to the operating system for using it.
Here, we are sharing a step by step guide to do that:
- The first step is to plug-in one end of the USB Printer cable in to the back side of your printer and the other side of the USB cable into your PC. Now, turn on both the devices the printer as well as computer. Make sure they are both connected to the same internet connection.
- Now, start with the computer first where you have to click on the start button on the desktop menu in a bottom-left corner. This will take you to the control panel where you will find the option of ‘Devices and Printers’. You have to double click on that option and then click ‘Add a Printer’ to add a printer to this computer.
- Once you do that the ‘Add printer’ wizard will open on your screen then you have to press next.
- This will take you to another page where you will find the option of ‘Local printer attached to this computer’. You have to select this option as your printer is already connected to the computer.
- If you have not physically connected your printer to the computer but both the devices are connected to the same internet connection then you have to choose ‘A network printer or printer attached to another computer and then tap next.
- Now, the next screen will open which will take to your printer. When your printer appears on screen click on it and then Click on the Next button.
- Now, click on the finish button to connect printer to computer and save all these settings. You have now successfully connected your printer to the computer. You can use it anytime now and print whatever documents you have stored in this computer.
Now, that you have got a printer installed and setup with your computer you can print any documents, pictures, brochures, pamphlets and anything you want.
The above mentioned process works for almost all the systems and is very easy to do. Just make sure you follow the steps in an order and do no miss any of them. Once the process is followed in the right way you can easily connect printer to the computer. If you face any trouble with the process you can connect with printer experts who will guide you through it. There excellence assistance will help you add printer to your computer in just a few seconds.